Your Ad Here

CONFESSION BOX

Share your thoughts, problems and give advise to friends and love ones.

Just send your e-mail ID at jofelm@yahoo.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

Glenn_Ramos is Not My Bf from Rockstar_Rachellim92


English Translation below.

Iam Rockstar_Rachellim92 a.k.a Arriane. Friends, I just want to clear up something about the gossip that is going around that glenn_ramos is my boy friend. That is not true. It started like this. I just had a fight with someone and so I was wearing a sad face. Glen approached me, he gave me an advice and then I felt okay. He said, " wanna be best friends?". I said okay since you helped me.He said, what should we call each other? I said BF as in best friend and not boyfriend, okay? But he did not say anything...maybe he wants me to his girlfriend but I told him I want him as a best friend only. Then I made him choose...BF as in best friend or HT as in hatest and he had to answer in 5 secs. He didn't say anything and then he went offline. It means he chose hatest. And then the next day...he asked me you wanna be my mistress? I was shocked...like this...I said I don't wanna be your mistress but your are my HT as in hatest. Since then the gossip has started that he is my bf. Now, I want you to hear coming from me that I am not his mistress nor he is my BF as in boyfriend. Now he is my Hatest.

No comments: