Your Ad Here

CONFESSION BOX

Share your thoughts, problems and give advise to friends and love ones.

Just send your e-mail ID at jofelm@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

internet addict

How much time do you spend online in a day? How about a week? What do you find intriguing about the internet? Many could say that it's the temptation to escape reality for a short time- I know that's my reason. Or perhaps it's just the overwhelming boredom that ensues high school and college classes, when the need to do something other than play that video game you've already beat countless times is just insatiable...

Many people are addicted to the internet, and most of the time don't even realize it. I'll admit - a couple years ago, I was an addict. I found safety and comfort in my online relationships and was more comfortable in this different realm. I even had a peer say to me during the chitchats that there is no such thing as an internet addiction. It's not an addiction until that activity or thing gets in the way of things that should be set as a priority, such as school, work, outside relationships - well. it affect the activities of my daily living...

No comments: