Your Ad Here

CONFESSION BOX

Share your thoughts, problems and give advise to friends and love ones.

Just send your e-mail ID at jofelm@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

true friend..flirting

You know, if you're a flirtatious person at heart, then that's just you.

Then she says in a friendly conversation, 'I'm just a little flirtatious.' ....OK, like that's not gonna make me worry., and I always notice her flirting with a lot of other boys. So I tell her this, and all the sudden shes in defense mode. 'I mean I goof around with our friends, like giving them a hard time and stuff. That is what I meant, so I don't flirt but I goof around and THAT could be considered flirting.'

...........................

Friend. What exactly is the definition of that word? Is it someone that is suppose to be there for you no matter what? Is it someone that you can tell anything to and trust them not to tell anyone? Well I'll tell you what its not.

its not someone that would ask for you to betray another friend. Well i thought i would just let you guys know what a friend wasn't.


.........................

sorry but im not in the mood to post right now.. my brain isnt working that fine..

No comments: